Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Fees and Payments

Other Practice Questions



Fees and Payments

Do you do Direct Billing?

Except in very certain circumstances, such as billing with Veterans' Affairs, I do not do direct billing. You will have to pay me up front and submit a receipt for reimbursement.

If you have a benefits package, you should double-check requirements with your benefits package before booking an appointment. However, most packages will cover a Registered Psychologist. My registration number with the College of Alberta Psychologists is 2523.

What is your rate?

I charge $210 per session. The current rate approved by the Psychologists' Association of Alberta is $200.

Do you offer a sliding scale?


How do you accept payment?

I take payment via Interac debit, Visa, Mastercard, cash, cheque, or email transfer.

What is your cancellation policy?

I require 24 hours notice of a cancellation, otherwise you have to pay the full rate for the session.

Are psychologists covered by Alberta Health Care?

Some psychologists are available through Primary Care Networks, although funding is very tight and availability is limited.

Are you covered to treat First Nations clients?

I work with First Nations clients, but I am not on the list of approved providers with Health Canada and cannot direct bill for services.

 Top | Home

Other Practice Questions

Do you do sessions online?

I prefer in-person sessions, but I also will do sessions online with residents of Alberta only.

Do I need a doctor's note to see you?

No, unless it is required by your benefits provider. You should check with them before booking an appointment.

Do you offer a free initial consultation?

No. I will speak with someone on the phone for a few minutes or respond to questions by email regarding whether I would be a good fit, but this is limited contact.

Top | Home


I no longer complete assessments.


Below are links for PDF documents of pages that were on my website previously, and I have posted them here for public information:

    Psychological Assessment

    Psychoeducational Assessment

    Learning Disabilities (the Alberta Education criteria referred in here may have changed ...)

    Nonverbal Learning Disabilities

 Top | Home